1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My nerco mage's problem against dexxors..

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Lord Kotan, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I can just almost get them, but if they run at half life, and I cast (pause) they start to get a GOOD bit ahead of me... by then they heal easily with bandages.

Are there any tips that anyone can give me? maybe different stacks or tactics.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Can try to hem then in or block them from running with fields, drop a spell that does ongoing damage to delay there bandaids from applying. Are you maxed on fc/fcr? Sure others can suggest more

3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

1st thing is to painspike them lowers stm FS works too the idea is to lower thweir stm 1st thatll slow the aids down. My other tatics is to use mindrot on them to drop their mana in 1 speical . After thet you wont see anther speical move go off for quite some time. Most dexxors are running low MR and migh mana now adays(atleast near me) Then if ya have a weapon with bleed on it that will cost them a further bandi or once their stm is down strangle will knock them down as they run away Also always make sure you have your casting at capp!