1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My new Demon slayer.

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Plague, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Plague

Plague Guest

Hello fellow warriors, just wanted to show off my new demon slayer weapon, my last demon slayer would redline demons with double strike,...it was a valorite double axe.
    But now this new 100%poison demon slayer is a one hitter quitter every time! There is no stamina leech because survival is not the goal here, only one shot double striking demons for farming silver is the goal here and this axe was such a dream come true that i have used one of my many new bless deeds on it. Btw i was using consecrate weapon all the time with my last val double axe but still never got the one shot on demons maybe its because my chiv is not high enough and they made changes to chiv?

Here it is:
    View image: new demon slayer

Here is a cool shot of it in action with the damage numbers as well:
    View image: DEMON one shot
    Oh yeah and those damage numbers are all from one swing also.That is with no pots and no divine fury also but using those is definite unneeded overkill.

2. cropper

cropper Adventurer

Nice weapon but you spelled "your" wrong on the engraving. Should be "you're"

3. Ganesh89

Ganesh89 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

well nice if it works for you :)
    but fire resist on an imbued weapon would be a no go for me....it wouldn't even make it out of the salvage bag :)

burn through a couple of dull copper hammers, i am sure you find something better to imbue :)

I prefer 100 elemental damage

Stam leech
    Mana leech
    SSI
    Slayer
    Damage

4. Plague

Plague Guest

Fair enough, they always say one mans trash is another mans treasure lol,...i do agree that 100% elemental damage is where its at though with these changes to chiv my consecrate doesnt seem too strong at level 60-70 chiv skill, i do need to burn more hammers though because the only reason this axe is so sweet to me is its 100% poison and all it had was fire resist so i imbued it right away.