1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My new dragons!

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by imported_Falon of Eldor, Feb 20, 2008.

1. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you to Sir Morder, Siege Perilous, for finding some dragons for me and donating them to a good home. I promise to take care of them and use them for good and not evil. *bows*.

*jumps up and down*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Sweet [​IMG] wow the wrestling on both of those is really high. the first one is nearly a perfect 145...wow...must be 144.6 or so

3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

<blockquote><hr>

Sweet [​IMG] wow the wrestling on both of those is really high. the first one is nearly a perfect 145...wow...must be 144.6 or so

[/ QUOTE ]
    Notice they've both been trained a bit, but still their wrestling must be very close to max.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, when I tame a dragon, they usually have a bit of anatomy and meditation from killing my EVs / Earth Eles, and from hitting me ;P. So i'm not quite sure how you can tell if a pet is trained unless perhaps it has lots of dex to its name...that would show clear progression unable to attain from any other way but training...

5. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have one that is 903 HP :p missing 37 resist and 128 wrestling cap [​IMG] (and 118 magery)... I felt so lucky to spot that one..

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

All new Dragons are on every shard since the last publish [​IMG]

7. What is the best way to tame a super dragon? Do you have to disco first or can you peace-tame? My Taming is 120, Lore 110, Peace 116, Music 115 - No Disco as of yet. Any suggestions?