1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My New Mac..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Elga, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

After fighting with my Mac last night from shutting off at any given point, I decided it was just time to upgrade than fight it. I really had my eye on a much more cheaper Dell XPS, but the woman at Best Buy was busting my chops for going from a Mac to a PC. It was not Kosher. So she sold me on getting the MacBook instead. It is literally the thinnest screen I've ever seen on a standard notebook. Since it's so thin, I ended up getting Full Geek Squad protection for 2 Years. It includes the parts, basically whatever happens they will fix it. It was the quickest $1700 I ever spent, but look it, it's so sexy..

[​IMG]

This is the exact model

So now I shouldn't have any troubles with TT anymore, well I better now..haha

2. kingsgal

kingsgal Guest

That is hot!!

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nice! You sure aren't acting like someone on unemployment :p lol

4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

But the government pays out so well..haha
    I'm also one of those people who will buy something, and then figure out how much I dug myself into a hole after. Luckily I just added things up and I'm going to still have a surplus of unemployment benefits even after I pay for it. BUT Yes, now I'm behaving myself and am going to act like an unemployed person...:eek:

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LOL, I'm not criticizing you. I read your other thread. I'm just thinking about how I'd be if I were unemployed. Actually.. considering my wages.. I'd probably get more from unemployment than I get paid. LOL

6. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I know, it's a messed up! Also my mom said I can right it off as a tax write off, as I need it to work for ChaCha. Which will put me at a loss, so it should cover most of my taxes for that. Plus I found an OEM Version of XP Home for $99, so I can write that off as well. But also if anyone is interested in a nice White iBook G4 that has battery issues, send me a PM. I'd be willing to part with it fairly cheap..:hahaha:

7. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Just saw this. Nice computer! Looks really cool!