1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My PING is fine!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by 5% Luck, Dec 17, 2008.

1. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Seems latly that Im out and about doing my thing and I am getting my self set up to run an area. Lo and behold just as Im rounding the corner to safty I get a sundden and one time lag spike. Its only happening when Im In this particular situation. Ive been clear of lag spike all day and afterwards Its just at this once moment my char stops waits for the spawn to "catch up" the settles down. Im nt getting killed for it Its just the spawn Im running from well keeps up with me.

I would like to say I havent had this tyoe of thing happen to me since the last group iof EM were kicked out of the game. They alway prey in the manner and ruin my game experience. I cant fathom why anyone would even consider letting this type of thing back into UO.

This is just one type of cruelty Ive been witness to. I could list a page full of them and this is just a minor instance.

" I dont like it"

Its rude beyod belife to augment an otherwize normal situation. Creatures retargeting while in a fight after a provoke/invisi stm loss for no reason LAG spike! I know Im good at the game but I dont need to be stifled do i?
  2. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
    *is totally confused*
  3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Well lets be honest here

Once they turn these functions on server side any hacker cheat or flump will alter their client to access these functions.

WTF Pawned! so quick you wont know what hit ya!
  4. Fink

Fink Guest

You're blaming lag on EMs victimising you? I don't think EMs go about lagging people for kicks. :coco:

It is possible to have bad packet loss in spite of good ping, this manifests as lag. :spider:
  5. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Doesnt seem youve been playing since the old days it was quite comon and IS the reason the program ended and GM lost their power and the res tof the rut it caused!
  6. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 11, 2003
    Oh! I get it. You are one of those people that think internal commands can be accessed by anyone if they know how to hack a client side app. Or you are one that believes GM's wander around and mess with people when they are bored. OOOoorrr...you are one of those people that know the truth! That see those black helicopters circling your house.

Quick! Put on the tin foil hat I sent ya. More instruction will be coming soon.....
  7. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I actualy had some one in my house looting it and I paged a GM ya know what he did? He deleted the house and said problem solved! Yea that stuff went on and I to this day can not trust this type of hierarchy! That was GM cocchees!