1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] My proposal for a Rares Fest, Five Rares fests from Now!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by hungry4knowhow, Apr 2, 2011.

1. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

Here is my video proposal to have a rares fest on my shard. Don't be alarmed, I don't want it until five rares fests from now so as not to step on anyones toes.

Please watch, its extremely detailed, and I hope it sets a new precedent for proposals from here on out.
    My Rares Fest Proposal

Thank you, I look forward to your comments, thoughts, and suggestions for improvement.

Please don't ruin it.

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

probably rick rolled...

3. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

[​IMG]

4. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

So I should plan for a saturday fest then?

5. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

IMO, it's unfortinate that we cannot please everyone. Host it whatever day you feel that you want to host it. You pay to play this game, and remember that. The people on these forums do not pay your monthly fee to play, you do. I'm not trying to sound harsh or anything but it's like a guildy of mine said in game to another player harrassing her "You are just a name in the game, and nothing more". Ofcourse that could be viewd as alittle harsh, but lets face it. Most of us really don't know one another irl lol. There will be toes stepped on regardless of how you plan this apparently, just judging from the previous threads about these rare festivals. IMO it's just like having a vendor house, if people want to go see what you have for sale they will. If they don't want to participate, they wont. :-/