1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My question drowned out on another thread...

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Salya Sin, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Sorry.... I hate to re-ask or post this... BUT... I tried on another thread that sort of turned into a sparring match... and well... I guess my question was a casualty...

I finally managed to get UOAM to run... thanks to an individual on the thread UOAM #2... BUT... I can't get the houses to log using UOA. I went through the creating a file on the file pane.. setting the uoassist option to log houses to that file... but alas... no go. Is anyone else getting it to work... if so... HOW? Please? I miss my house log and use it for a multitude of reasons...

Thanks in advance to the smarter people than I who respond... :)
  2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 27, 2004
    Szarwyn made this comment in another thread:

Are you using a 64-bit operating system? Here is a link to a Microsoft support article on how to tell if you don't know.

3. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Thanks Skylark... I checked and I am running the 32 bit version. Sooo... any other idea how to fix it?
  4. Szarwyn

Szarwyn Guest

Bare with me. I'm working on trying to find a solution and/or a reason for this. Since it's happening on the 32bit version AND UOAM is "seeing" Assist it's not a pathing issue.

5. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

OH THANK YOU! I can wait as long as it takes!