1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My Question for YOU!!

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by jamison, Jul 19, 2009.

1. jamison

jamison Guest

Umm... does anyone know of a legal place to download the game client? The games like WoW and UO allow you to download the game from their servers, is there one for FINAL FANTASY XI?

I've bought a new PC and have not had to install the game in a really long time... I am not sure where the disks are lol.
  2. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

Couldn't you register for a free trial by clicking on the "buy now or free trial" link on the official website? I'm not 100% sure, but it might work, and better than hunting for disks that are AWOL.
  3. Banhammer

Banhammer Guest

Pretty sure the FilePlanet free trial only has the original game and not the expansions.