1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] My Rares Collection

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Belanos/Icicle, May 22, 2009.

1. The time has come for me to sell off my collection. It isn't a large one, but its rather nice I think. PM me with offers, post here, or ICQ me at 311 812. I would like the entire thing to be sold at once, but I'll look at offers on individual items. Please ICQ or PM me if you're interested, or post here.

An Ebony Staff Covered In Intricate Carvings
    A Sharpened Stick black version
    Halloween on Chesapeake light blue/gray version
    Cloak of Minax regular red version
    Dread Pirate Boots
    Raiment of the Zessler Guard
    Event Robe thats the item name, just 'Event Robe'

the next items are the regular indestructible versions of items that now spawn as replicas
    Acid-Proof Robe
    A Necromancer Shroud

sigil purple rabbit
    untrained dread warhorse
    meat-eating unicorn

Any questions or comments, ICQ, PM, or post here. All items are currently located on Chesapeake. Thanks!

Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard
    Blood-Red Imp
  2. Guard sash sold.
  3. Daelomin

Daelomin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Just completed a trade with seller... put my money up front and trade was completed very smoothly...

We need more dealers like this... thanks
  4. invasion imp sold.
  5. Vampyre Kitty

Vampyre Kitty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 22, 2008