1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My response to this week's FoF.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nh'bdy, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

[​IMG]

Disclaimer : I do not own anything pictured in this comic, mainly because that sort of union is illegal.

2. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

3. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

(The Black Gate lets you teleport between worlds. It's essentially a moongate made entirely out of blackrock, as opposed to a normal gate which is merely summoned with a bit of blackrock.

The Gaurdian planned to use one to enter Britainnia.

Draconi is pictured here as the Gaurdian, making the same quote the Gaurdian made to the Avatar when he blew up the gate while the Gaurdian was halfway through it.

That was right before he started swearing at you. Through your soundblaster card, no less.

It was awesome.

You later got to summon a Black Gate of your own.)

4. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its actually apretty good analogy.... If draconi was the Guardian, that would explain his sharp responce to no Avatar.
    Draconi, you have been revealed. give me more blackrock, and i'll get you on to atlantic.