1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  1. I plan on leaving uo by the end of this month, as a farewell I will be giving away your choice of vet rewards.
    My 11 year account has 12 choices, and my 10 year has 11 choices. Let me know which ones you would like to have and I will give them to Gem for handing them out in game. This if for current Great Lakes FCB members only. The FCB museum may stay with all its displays(TBD). Thanks for all the good times.

Bayle.

keel likes this.
  2. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

This is SO GENEROUS of you Bayle. Folks here is a list of the rewards available by year:
    Veteran Rewards - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

3. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Personally, I don't have any of the following 11th year rewards (except the retouch tool which i do have) so any would be appreciated

4. Alstadt

Alstadt Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry to see ya go bayle :( Just take a 2 year break like i did :) I could use 4 fish rugs the small ones if it maters when you chose them and thank you

5. Terryn

Terryn Guest

Bye Bayle, you'll be missed.