1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My robe is still broken :(

Discussion in 'UHall' started by rockytriton, Mar 20, 2009.

1. rockytriton

rockytriton Guest

My robe still has 255 durability and still not dyable. It's an oak leaf cloak from the Oaks spawn I believe. Please don't tell me I have to page a GM in the game and sit at my computer for 4 hours waiting for him to come.

2. rockytriton

rockytriton Guest

arg... paged GM, waited forever, then was told just to report it on website and that I won't be contacted about it after reporting it.

:(

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My pacify still 255/255 too

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Enjoy your rares; they will last longer and probably be worth more in a few months.

5. Diggity

Diggity Guest

My embroidered oak cloak is also still 255/255. It can be dyed but can not be returned to its original color. When I use a blank dye tub on it, it dyes it the gray/undyed color.

6. rockytriton

rockytriton Guest

??? you can use dye tubs on them? I thought you could only use pigments on them. I tried pigment, didn't work, but I tried blank dye tub and it worked.

7. rockytriton

rockytriton Guest

just used a black dye tub on it and it's jet black now.. cool. I thought you could only use pigments on them. I guess I keep it like this anyway.

8. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

heh,
    I have a great pink robe now, :D
    (dyable robes = Great!)

9. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Err guess you all- beat me to it hehe yup they cool and look great mine is ghost grey from normal dye tub.

10. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ditto My Shroud is still borked(255) as well, I will placing it in the top layer of my bank box over night and see if that does the trick.

11. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Pigments dont work on those anymore?
    That makes the existing Luna White ones very valuable as it's probably one of the few colors that you cannot imitate with other tubs (to a degree) and it's WHITE.

12. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Pigments still work, just not on the ones with 255 durability, but they never did work on those.

13. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Oh thanks for clear that up. I was a bit upset when I redyed one of my luna white shourd with black. I feel better now. :D