1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Rubble Collection!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

That is just SICK man! Simply amazing and well done!

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<font color="brown">Very impressive! And nicely set up. Your roof is my favorite. I plan to stop by and see it in person today or tomorrow. Great job! Thanks for posting [​IMG] </font>

3. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

Very, Very, Nice!! I like the 3rd floor personally. allI can really say is WOW!!

4. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Really realy nice bro!! BTW I have the table piece your missing but you have to come to catskills for it lol.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

ahh lol, which table piece? the one on the 2nd floor or 3rd floor?

6. warn me before I step into that house [​IMG]

laggggg attack [​IMG]

veryyyy well nicely done im jealous [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank You All! good to hear compliments on it, took lot of gold and work [​IMG]

8. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

2nd floor next to the gold box

9. Guest

Guest Guest

10. love the roof! You wouldn't happen to have an extra boat piece? To the one I'm missing?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Really realy nice bro!! BTW I have the table piece your missing but you have to come to catskills for it lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'll give you a mil for it (im on cats) Contact me.

12. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

There was a similar thread not so long ago in U. Hall about rubble musuems, may be we should start loading some collections here. I love looking at them [​IMG]

13. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'll give you a mil for it (im on cats) Contact me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would rather trade it then sell being i still need a few parts for my rubble collection. I also have many of the flats in both grain directions for that table left over if you need um? my icq is 100760226 nic is Buck (MOP)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Got it for 350k ty anyway.