1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Short Experience back to Siege...lol

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

40 times? After two times I would have learned to use a different place.

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

It made you look like a returning Fudd-y Duddy.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Wow, you don't know me but you've met me and I'm sure I've said many times over the past 18 months.. one account and one account only for me.

The only names I'll use are from the disguise kit, thanks though fuddy-buddy.

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Yet I know better than to get gang-banged by my former friends.

My original response was more of a WTF, but you turned it into a WdTF. Welcome back.. just another former quitter.

I take that back.. I like Daleth.

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

And already established that your former guildies have no sympathy for a quitter!

It's all good. We're both speaking out of our asses since we don't know anything about each other.

Although your former drama lends more to current drama than mine.. it's all in the wind to me.

I was just having fun.. Don't take it so seriously...

6. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Elmer, we have two choices here. You can look at a picture of a puppy, and be out with the hate, in with the love:

[​IMG]

Or...

You can be more insulting, and we'll see where that takes us.

I recommend the puppy.

7. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Where is this box full of bulbs?

8. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Elmer i still love ya! :thumbup:

9. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

In with the "love" eh? You know this is a family forum right? Look what he's doing to that poor stuffed animal! In with the love indeed!

10. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

The comical thing about this is, I dont even post but once in like four months and only try and play on some humor...and its gets tour apart like theres some hidden meaning behind it...way to serious of people on these boards anymore, and they seem way to pissed off for me....Nice to hear your still kicking Fanta, just goes to show, not even worth posting on these forumns anymore, absolutly pointless.....:thumbdown:

11. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*blows a kiss* It ain't all that bad... Just some few hard core folk try to make it so.

12. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Hey Kelmo! how you been man? you had a good turkey day? hope so, lots to be thankful for huh? at least from my end.:thumbup:

13. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Spent some time with my kids. The ex wife was exceptionally cool and even fed me. I kinda have the feeling I met the mother of my grand children. My boy's girl is a keeper.

14. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Thats good stuff kelmo, damn good stuff, thats what its all about it man, thats what its all about it!

Happy Thanksgiving to You!
    That made me feel good inside, when you get to our age, those things mean the world and are very special

15. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Yep barely still playing :p

16. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I can say **** Fudd, he is a very laid back guy, and seemingly did not care about this game. Despite his ****ty conn, was always a fun guy to play with.

17. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Speedy, not sure what you mean here? not sure if your talking about the other guy or me?

Hope im the fun guy to play with? lol

Hope your doing good speedy havent chated with yaz in a while...