1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Trading] My Siege Perilous Ice Isle Castle Plot for Your Siege Rares!!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Igg A Pie, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

I am looking to trade my ice island castle plot located on the shard of siege perilous for rares, server birth, event items located on siege. the older and more rare the better. I am not unreasonable. put some things together and then post here, PM me or ICQ (43711018). lets make a deal!!

[​IMG]

2. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

have you ever been to Famine's place on Siege? He owns probably 85% of all rares on siege

3. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

I have done a lot of business with famine directly. he has actually got me well on my way with collecting rares on siege. I feel like I have already tapped the siege rares market as much as I could. just trying a different avenue trying to get people who have older rares on siege to come out of the woodwork. this castle may be for sale down the line for gold or soulstones on siege if I do not get the desired result but I would really prefer rares as a form of payment.