1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*My Sigil Colored Baby Bunny...*

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My rare bunny won't bond. How long did it take for anyone else who might have one that bonded?

[​IMG]

2. I think everyone knows its 7 days of consistant daily feeding.

otherwise if you do the 1 week stable then bond; if you feed it too early it disrupts the bonding process and you then have to feed it daily for 1 week.

the 3 i kept bonded fine yesterday

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It's a wise bunny.

4. Jobe FTW

Jobe FTW Guest

Ask itara he is great at bonding things together.

5. Itari BC

Itari BC Guest

bunnies and gerbils don't get along!

6. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ohh bold font. I want a bunny. If UO will ever let me patch and login again, lol. Yay for t2a.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Zynia if you figure out how to get patched let me know I have a friend having the same problem

8. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It took 5 reinstall's and two full patches, had to patch with the cd in, then run uo for the first time with the cd in. Then take cd out, restart, and voila. The price I pay for the non 2 1/2D graphics. :] hehe but I'll login sometime tomorrow between shifts, but I'll definately be online wednesday, I have both jobs off. (Psst, watch out MOA!) >.< Not like I have much to spend, but I sure have a lot of bickering to make up for!!