1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My skills are gone

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Kelly Daze, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Kelly Daze

Kelly Daze Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2009
    I logged in this morning and wanted to look at my skills but all the skills are gone. And it is only this character.

It is still showing my total skill points but I could not get my daily gain. I was at 119.7 magery, casted the spell and nothing. So I look at my skills and this is what I got.
  2. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
  3. I have the same problem with one of my chars, I logged in one day and had no hotkeys and now i cant change or see my skills, and a guildy said she was having the same problem =[ any help would be awesome
  4. Lord Obsidian

Lord Obsidian Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor

Mar 8, 2009
    Looks like the skillgrp.mul file of this char is corrupt / empty.

You could try to copy a skillgrp.mul file from any other char to the folder of your affected char.

...\My Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data\[Your Account Name]\[Your Shard]\[affected char name]\skillgrp.mul
  5. THANK YOU! all i had to do was delete the old skillgrp.mul. woohoo i can change my skills! lol tks again