1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My soul stones!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Slim, May 18, 2008.

1. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello! In November of last year I had to quit because of IRL crap! Ooo was it crap! I didnt have time to get my stuff out of my house. Well my house fell with all my soul stones in it. Really sux!! I wanted to know if anyone snatched them up. My house was a few screens from the Trins gate to the SW. Probly fell in December of last year so its bin a few months. I had many stones. Among them were bushi, hide, ninja, parry, spell weaving, tracking and a few others.If anyone has any info PLEASE let me know! Thank you! My q# is 386550706.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I hope they turn up. A lot of folks have not made it to these temp forums yet. Keep trying.

3. Salaw

Salaw Guest

A slim possibility here, but I have a bag of SS...If we can meet up we'll see what we got...Pretty sure that is the general region I got them from too...

Unfortunately I am on my way to get ready for work now, but I'll try to get with you tomorrow sometime...

4. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

O nice!! Yeah I hope I can find them! Well shoot me an icq when ya get off work. ICQ# 386550706

5. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

WOOT!! My stones have bin found! Thank you soooooooooooooooo much!!! You really saved me!

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

That is great news. Welcome back. *smiles*

7. Salaw

Salaw Guest

Happy to have been able to reunite them with their proper owner...

8. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Holy crap! What are the odds of you finding the guy who had your Soul Stones?!

In a totally unrelated situation I too have lost about 25 mil in bank checks. I left them in various peoples bank boxes withuot them knowing. If you have come across any bank checks please get in touch with me. We can get together and I can check them out to see if they will work for me. :drool:

P.S. Slim I noticed your mood is "cold" I think by now it should be "warm and fuzzy" or the equivalent. my $0.02.

9. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Haha thank you everyone. Yeah Im not used to the mood thing.

10. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Hooray! A happy ending! Nice save Salaw! :thumbup1:

And [email protected] Let us know how it goes with that.

-Skylark

11. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Holy Unrealistic Batman!

This has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen happen in UO.

For you to not only just let them fall and not just put them in your backpack...but for them also to have been found and the guy check this..it has to be like 1 in a million.

12. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Naww a ton of us hang onto them in hopes of finding the owners....On that note
    who owned the house out east luna gate next door to Accident? I have your SS about 10 of em.

13. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

this is at least the 10th time ive seen soulstones reunited with their owners on siege

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!