1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My soulstone is stuck in moving crate!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Ruellion, May 16, 2011.

1. Ruellion

Ruellion Visitor

Ok, couple days ago i bought from uogamecodes green soulstone and lock it down in my house. Two days later soulstone is missing... I send a message to GM and he tells me that i looked in moving crate. Yes - soulstone in my moving crate, but how can i get it from there? When i open the crate, my EC freezes! Help pls.

2. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Have you tried the less buggy 2d Client... =)

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Considering that it has 14 year old bugs... I can't see that it is "less buggy"...

I have not had trouble removing anything from the moving crate in the past. Have you tried switching the crate to "list mode"?

4. Ruellion

Ruellion Visitor

I tried 2d - all done! Thanks!

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yes sorry but there is a HUGE memory leak problem with the EC and the Moving crate. It takes a LONG time to get into the crate and even longer to take stuff out of the crate. Though it can be done in the EC it's a game of patience.

I have none.