1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My soulstones :(

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Thunderz, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My house idoc'd wednesday nighht/thursday morningcould everyone ask around to see who got my bag of soulstones plz plz they were in a xmas box and the names will be thunderz/orion/hollywood/whisperer/tal'keesh. Plz can i get the back as they have 11 years worth of skill on them :(

I think there were about 20 in total some stones and frags. The house fell just south of trinsic gate.

Thanks in advance

Thunderz

2. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

I have checked both my mailboxes to see if anyone has dropped off your soulstones to GRL and found nothing but perhaps there is still hope. I will check every few days.

3. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

Good luck.

4. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

How did you let it fall?

5. Magrimur

Magrimur Adventurer

Sorry to hear about this, before I let my house IDOC I put all items in the bank on all my many chars, especially put soulstones in the bank, I sold all the walls and left only 2 items on the property, 2 jack o lanterns with pretty cool names, Maniac & Jack the Ripper. I didn't collapse the house myself because I have too much respect for the IDOC process and the IDOCers who made a meager living hunting them down and waiting hours on end for them to fall. I wasn't playing until recently but if I found them I'd give em back.