1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My T-Hunter Template

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Trollmaker, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Trollmaker

Trollmaker Guest

Tell me what do you think about my template :

Magery
    Meditation
    Music
    Peacemaking
    Provo
    Cartography
    Lockpicking

can i with this template solo all t-maps lvls?

2. I not sure what skill level you would need to prov or peace the guardians on the Level 6 map, but I think you will need to look at power scrolling the music skills and wear jewerly or clothing that gives you the necessary + skills in order to solo a level 6. Good luck with the template.

Here is my current t-hunter

This one has been able to solo the level 6, using a greater dragon and vetting like crazy, even with multi AWs, the trick to use is to lure them off one at a time, once all the first guardians are dead, then just a matter of killing off the single guardian while looting.

3. Mine is

Magery________100
    Cartography____100
    Picking________100
    Tame_________115
    Vet___________115..........Exter points heal per bandage.
    lore___________115..........Exter controll in a fight.
    resist__________75
    I don't like para.................Nailed me once too many times.

Mana Regen____4
    Not a damage casting mage.

Str___________95
    Dex__________25
    Int__________110

No stat scroll as of yet

May not be the greatest but works ok.

4. JasmineSP

JasmineSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It seems that bards are having a tough time soloing the lvl 6 maps now. It can be done, the other thread in this forum has some good tips on that.

I've never been a fan of bards because they're so easy to kill. In your template you have magery and med, but no eval. You can't hide and you don't have resist.

At the very least, I'd advise trading meditation for hiding to give you some more survivability. Just keep you intel stat high enough to cover 50 mana points at least.