1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] My T-map location is under a house??

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Frodo Baggins, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Frodo Baggins

Frodo Baggins Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was out cleaning up some maps and one location I get the following message after I start to dig
    "You stop digging because you can not see the correct location"
    My guess is that the location is under the house - I have tried to use circle of transperancy but that doesn't work - I get the same message
    I have tried to target the house sign (I think that was how we did it a few years back) but that doesn't work either
    Any suggestions???

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I have had some line of sight issues with treasure maps due to uneven land between me and the treasure site. Maybe try move to different locations although perhaps you have allready done so. Other than that just put the map away for a couple weeks and the location will change

3. Dingas

Dingas Guest

Ya just wait the few weeks until the location resets, I played with the LOS of a few maps and got them to dig up, only to not be able to loot it due to LOS being under a house.