1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] My Tamer/Mage/SW'er armor, opinions wanted

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by NuSair, Sep 29, 2010.

1. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So, I thought I would share my suit. How I built it, thoughts on it and stuff like that.

There are a couple of pieces that came out recently that I like and wanted to use them. That is the Crown of Arcane Temperament and the Protector of the Battle Mage. Solid pieces.

Because of the tight template that I run, I pair up the Crystalline Ring and an Ornament of the Magician.

I also bought a Lieutenant Of The Britiannia Royal Guard [Replica] to help get the 100% LRC, since the head piece has none and the chest only 10.

In my off hand, I currently have Light's Rampart. I mostly to PvM, but since I am not likely to have a mage weapon, I'll need the DCI- and the additional resist are nice.

With the pieces I have there (also have a Crimson and Bird Tali) I crated the following pieces:

Gloves: 8/11/9/910
    Arms: 7/8/7/12/13
    Neck: 6/9/11/11/8
    Legs: 7/7/6/15/12

With everything else, that takes my resist to 52/70/60/70/75 (I kept making pieces until there was only 1 'wasted' point). I'll need 1 imbue on cold to get it to 70 (10) and 2 on physical (18). Which leaves a lot of spots for other good stuff.

I plan on using a spellbook or something to give me 2/5 casting. I'd like 2/6, but not sure it's worth it to use inquis for the 1 extra FCR with what I may lose.

I also tried to fit a Pendant of the Magi, but felt that I would get more overall properties without it....

Thoughts/help :)