1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My tattoo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Little Sadie, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Ok so I finally did it and got the tattoo. I cannot believe how bad it hurt! I had heard that the ankle is the worse place to get one and I am a true believer in that now. LOL! As she got to the achilles tendon I felt like chewing my foot off at the ankle. :D

Pictures aren't that great but there is one of mine and one of husbands' who got one too. He got a black hole sun. We were both glad we got them but they were no fun at all! Of course I already made an appointment to get another one on my foot. :love:

Attached Files:

• 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      79.6 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      93.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Haha, uhoh I think she's hooked! They both look really good. What are you getting on the foot? That sounds even more painful, depending where..hehe

3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I'm getting a butterfly on the top of my other foot. The artist said it was just as painful as an ankle tattoo but since it is a lot less tattooing I'm game!

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Very nice! Hubby's is cool too. And yeah watch out, you're hooked! I pretty much had to cut myself off after the 5th. LOL

5. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Wow Trish, 5? LOL! I am planning on stopping at 3. I want one on my hip so will get that before summer too. Don't know what yet, but maybe a hybiscus. Then I'll be done. I think. :D

6. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah, lol. I have two "drunken tattoos" homemade dealies I "woke up" with. LOL.. both home jobs, one on each shoulder. Then I have three I did on purpose :D I have Jay & Silent Bob from the cartoon Clerks series (Jay on the right ankle, Silenb Bob on the left), and I have a tribal lion head that sorta resembles the MGM Grand lion on the small of my back. I want an arm band, and have for quite a while, but I can't decide what design.

7. My sister has a hybiscus on her lower back and it turned out good. Most people in my family have lower back or on the shoulder. Both of your's turned out great!