1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My Toon Faimly.

Discussion in 'Toon Arts' started by Crazy Fireball, Oct 10, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    This image is my toon family. Im looking for SF's on all of the toonns but fireball, lol

Anyway, Im kinda hoping you would like this, i made it this morning during my computers class.. (uhh XD) with a progam they have its very good. I have it at my house i can make you one of these, I just need your toons, in a area with the similar backround, I used near the place to sell your flowers, and then i will crop it, and put the laff below or like i did with these ones above.

Also post what you think, and i know one error that i couldnt fix, it was the interlapting of shadows between Stubby and Loopy.

Thanks for reading eveyrone :)
  2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Oh I want one! I want to put it in my signature.
  3. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

wow,nice job!!!
  4. There kinda big.. I Could make it really small.. Pm the pics of your toons & laffs

Thank you!