1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Vendors at the Port

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Patty Pickaxe, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My goal over the next two weeks is to keep my vendors stocked to capacity. I start school (both teaching and grad school) on September 8, so the amount of time I have for UO will be drastically reduced.

Stock up on mining tools, Powder of Fort, bone machetes, and repair deeds now while they last. I do not know how often they will be stocked come the 8th.

Thank you for your business!

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Do you have garg pickaxes?

3. Patty Pickaxe

Yes I do! If they are currently out of stock, I can fix that! Actually, I have been gone for a couple days and need to restock.

4. Patty Pickaxe

Where are the miners who used to snatch up my mining tools?? Come and get the sturdy shovels!!! Grab those gargoyle pickaxes!! Take a few prospector tools while you are at it! My house is at max secures bc of all the mining tools I saved while turning in bods. If no one comes and get this stuff soon, I will be forced to trash the tools and then you will not have tools when you want them!! :p

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Donate them to NEW.. take up all their secures. ;)

6. Patty Pickaxe

I already talked to Shal and she said currently there are not any miners in NEW. I don't want to do that to poor Shal!