1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Vollem disappeared

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trebr Drab, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Going into the Black Widow Spider cave in Ilsh. Is it gone or somewhere I might be able to retrieve it?

2. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Bonded one? Did you try logging out and back in?

3. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

No, a tinker made one that can't be bonded. I haven't tried logging yet. Wanted to see if that screws something up, and if there's another answer first.

4. It's probably there somewhere along the edges. Look all around the water and mountains, and inside the cave. Sometimes when you cross server lines and the pet doesn't follow, they zoom off in hyper-speed in the direction it thinks you went. It could be far-far away, but probably didn't just go poof.

I'm pretty sure pet balls work on these too.

5. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

He's definitely around somewhere, because I can't summon a second Earth El for having too many followers.
    I looked around, and looked for signs of battle since the area is full of critters. No sign of him, unless he's far away.

6. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Ahh, found him. He was back along the mountains the way I came. That's why there was no sign of battle, I killed everything on the way there.

Thanks all.

7. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If it's a tinker-made one, you can't bond it, so unless I'm missing something I don't see how a pet ball would help :confused: