1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My week on Atlantic

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lien Ragus, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

With a big family sitting on Europa for many years, i suddenly felt the call for new horizons. Just trying to feel young again :whip: and meet new ppl. Fair enough, said i, let's create a far way cousin in the new world.

I went to Atlantic (dont ask me why) and gave birth to Jean Ragus. Mage, mystic, scribe... (i know it doesnt sound orginal but hey... i like those char).

I met a few very nice ppl that helped me get started. Romp, Jack, Miruna... thanks again.
    Getting a bit of gold to buy a lrc armor, a few reagents at mage shop, provided with full spell book and runebook.
    I m set now ! let's go to work....

I spent a week to work hard on that char. Raised old fashion my skills : after a week i was proud :
    100 focus and medit... 80's for magery, 70's for mysticism, inscription, eval... not bad !! (and btw i m not a powergamer so please dont laugh at the speed i made it).

Now i m close to be able to hunt... could be tough but fun to feel again the thread of basic challenges....

DANG !!!!

This morning Jean wasnt no more..... R.i.P. .....

An ephemeral mage,
    Jean Ragus

2. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

:( Wish you had come to Chessie instead.

Maybe things won't turn out as badly as they sound right now.

3. Lord_Rotin

Lord_Rotin Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi Lien, old friend....

you and RAA shop are the heart of Europa, you shall NOT leave nor move to Atlantic!

God thanks that the GMs saw it at the right moment and reverted the shard to prevent this action. - Europa is your home (Lord Blackthorn demanded)

He know you are no powergamer, like us others, and will not make this kind of attend again.

*smiles*

LadyElizabeth likes this.
  4. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hehe thanks Rotin !! really fun :) It wasnt my intention to leave Europa... just spreading the family around... and now i m entirely free to pick any other shard... it s not like if i had something to work on Atlantic anymore....
    Maybe i should consider other shard ? but i guess i ll try to get me an advanced char token this time :gee:

5. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am in the same boat as you. I was working on setting up on Atlantic and had a few skills in GM and had gotten some gold transferred to start up and its all gone.

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There are still plenty of helpful folk on Atlantic so it shouldn't be too difficult to get started again. Holler if I can be of assistance.

LadyElizabeth and old gypsy like this.
  7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

to further complicate things we've got differing circumstance.... Viquire reports a character on Atlantic that has lost no skills, begun (he's *almost* sure) after the 5th (it's post #365 in that incredibly long thread about the rollback)

#7 DevilsOwn, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    Viquire likes this.
  8. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

D.O. I wont swear to that. What I know is I took a thrower from 50 to 105 in the meantime the hard way, and before that took tailoring from gm to 110. Did some imbuing work (out about 25 points from unraveleing which means I am out a LOT of shame hunting time)But, I was out on weekends so this is not constant play. I might have started before the fifth, but I don't think so. Its a bad time to just be pulling stuff out of thin air. I qualified my statement in that thread, and I wanted to make sure it was qualified here as well. Thanks for reading. :)