1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Myspace...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Electroflap, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

So since I am extremely bored without my "paid" TT right now I have been dividing my time with Myspace.. I've also added some of my TT pics there.. Any other toon buddies got a myspace???

2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Sorry. I just made a facebook account to connect with all the ATTA members on TTC. I haven't even done much with it yet.

3. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Hi Aimee!

I love your page! I've spent a total of maybe 5 minutes on mine and I doubt I know everything on it. hehe

It's a good way to keep in touch though :)

4. Stubby

Stubby Guest

Hi Aimee!! I haven't looked at your space yet, but I have a myspace site too. My daughter helped me put it together. I need to update it!!

It so gooood to hear from you!! I will send you a friend request, k? :popcorn:

5. Flippers

Flippers Guest

I have a myspace for grown up toons (age not content) who dont spam the bulletin board with apps. I stopped blogging because all at once my friends all stopped blogging or looking. I still post the occasional featured video or add pics or videos.

Actually a full black cat creation video will be uploaded in the next day or so.

6. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

My toons now have there own Myspace!!

Check them out @ http://www.myspace.com/toonbuddies

I am still working on decorations and photo uploads but hopefully soon you will also be able to view Electroflap's Photo Gallery Straight from this site!!!