1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Mysteries of Sosaria.

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Bobar, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There are several such dotted over our fair realm. I now show a picture of just one. Perhaps others might know of similar curiosities worthy of note?. I refer here to the everburning house of Queen Dawn. Long, long, ago, around the time of her ascension to the throne when her husband Bors was kidnapped her house in Yew was set ablaze. Mysteriously it burns still. What strange power feeds these flames?. The house should long ago have burned to the ground and the ashes blown to the four winds, but no, it burns yet.

Is it a sign that Dawn is with us still in spirit? will the flames ever extinguish? will they burn until Sosaria finds peace? I know not. But I know it burns and it is there for all to see and wonder.

Dawns.JPG

callum_fitzhugh and kongomongo like this.
  2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Today whilst travelling round Nujelm on the new Investigators quest I found another of our mysteries - we have a Town Crier there who has mastered the art of Walking on Water - BEHOLD

Town Crier.jpg

callum_fitzhugh likes this.
  3. drewster513

drewster513 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

4. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Probably learned it from Petra....