1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mysterious absence of Spectrals?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Bobar, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dont know if its normal but today after my beetle got killed I took him to Old Haven to raise his Magic Resist.

No Spectral Spellbinders could I find, not a one. Been back twice more since then but still cant find any. Is it just me or have others found the same?.

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Went for a quick runaround and saw about 13 in Old Haven, go back and try now :) Sometimes the spawn on them can be slow if someone kills them all off.

3. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

I went there a moment ago and can find several SE of Old Haven - maybe someone dragged them all off to a remote spot to train resist?

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Don't suppose you checked the old Counsellor's Hall marble plot thingie? Usually always there.

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

First spot I always checked cos thats where people often collect them. Thanks for replies guess it was just a temporary thing I will go get my beetle again :thumbup: