1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mysterious patches, in the game… a historical mystery.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by EvilPixieWorks, Nov 4, 2011.

1. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well… I posted this on my home section several weeks ago, and it doesn’t look like I have anyone has given an intelligent answer.

Maybe it's not unique to the Atlantic shard… but I do know they are very old. Located right next to the Empath Abbey (Yew) (Tram) and right next to the grape vine vineyard. You can see them in the picture… just the 2 seam to exist, not just here but I’ve never seen them anyplace else.

[​IMG]

Anyone have any clue what they are from or why they are sitting in the grass? And are they on other shards?

2. Lindae

Lindae Guest

It's not unique to Atlantic, they're on Baja as well. That's all I can say, however.

3. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

would they be the graphic used as a patch in the side of a tent maybe? maybe was burned into the ground from a gypsy tent?

4. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

EA placed them, in collaboration with MJ12, as a covert monitoring and communications system to help oppose the Illuminati.

5. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The gypsy spawn did have tents not very long ago, and they stopped them almost right away. I sure dont remember seeing patches... but I wasn't really paying much attention. That suggestion does make me think of the old VENDOR tents. We'd need someone from the moldy olden days to come up with that answer, BUT if Baja has them as well, it cant be from just 1 tent.

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

it must have fallen off of something, like one of the Yew priests trying to give up smoking. Sounds like a ? for Grimm

7. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

yea Kimmy, be glad cause you're the only one I will accept makes fun of me like that, and I mean it.

Umm, ok.. I'll rephrase I think I'm getting a hang of this rolleyes:

This is a spawn point, the reason its linked as an item means that EA placed this to allow then someone else with lesser powers to modify it via game commands.

Simple isn't it ?