1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious stranger?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Evilminion, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

So the Mysterious Stranger has finally appeared on other shards, spreading rare gems and other loot like dandelion fluff on a warm summer's day. Periodic checks of Despise on LA over the last few days, though, have turned up nothing for me. :sad2: Has anyone else seen or fought one of these strangers? If so, where did you find it, how often does it spawn, and above all, what sort of goodies did you get? :D :D

Inquiring minds want to know!
  2. From what I've seen reported in UHall, it takes more than 1 person to down this bloke. Also, reports over there outline some of the loot drop as well.
  3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Ahhhh, but the main question is whether Lake Austin has had one or more of these spawn at ALL. I've asked several folks in-game, but nobody seems to have seen one yet. Nor are any of the rare gems on Luna vendors at outrageous prices, which is usually my first indication that we've had an event... ;) ;)
  4. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Still looking :eyes: I think he might be over there >>> :danceb:
  5. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I myself have helped to defeat it 2 times so it is spawning on LA
  6. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Well, that's a relief! :) Means it's just a matter of time until I find one to fight as well! :D

If you don't mind my asking, where did you see him? And was it the same location both times?
  7. i help defeat 3 yeaterday and got 2 of the Boxes and a ton of the gems.

8. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Don't suppose you'd be willing to sell or trade any of 'em... ;)

:stretcher: Yep, I thought not. ;)

Guess I'll just have to keep checking Despise and hoping for the best! And I'd still love to know where in the dungeon he's been spotted...
  9. i wont sell or trade but i will give you the next one i get :)

they prob wont be worth much as this event is gonna go on for awhile prob. and with anywhere from 10-12+ per shard a day i dont see them being worth alot right now. And if somepeople are right about "The six" and having 6 different strangers spawn at a time in different locations then that will be about 60-72+ per day.

10. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Awwww!! *hugs* Thank ya!

Of course, with any luck, I'll manage to catch a spawn in time and we can fight back-to-back against the draconic wretch. :D RAAAAARRRRRHHHH!