1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mystic’s Guard

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Storm, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

what does this drop from?

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's available as a stealable in the Underworld. It spawns on the little island near the trapped puzzle hall.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

ah thank you

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

ok i had found it yesterday ! I have 74.4 real skill and jeweled to 100 and made about 200 attempts to steal it with no success ! i am assuming you have to have real skill? anyone know for sure?

5. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

I can't find this item using search at uostratics or uoguide. Anyone have a pic of it?

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Its an artifact so it weighs 10 stones and you pretty much have 0 chance to steal something weighing that much with 100 skill. 120 is optimal and it doesnt have to be real. I have about 70 real and artifact/jeweled up to 120.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

anyone have a break down of chance to steal ? meaning if at 100 i have 0 what would 105,110,115,120 give?

I went and bought one ! but this would be good to know for future items!

9. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master

118, 9.9% of the time you succeed......I've failed, maybe twice in the last few months.

10. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

Thanks Petra.

Is this stuff in SA mostly just totally worthless or what. Almost everything even remotely useful there is for gargoyles only.

11. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator

Last I knew, anything in Doom or the Dojo, & am presuming also the new steal able items in the underworld, you had to be at least 105 stealing (ringed or real) to have any chance at all of stealing an item.