1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Mystic Bracelet of Haste, mods inside....

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Randal Le'Morte, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Randal Le'Morte

Randal Le'Morte Adventurer

Just curious as to what this bracelet might be worth, if anything. Also, is there any resources for learning how to value Shame gear other than looking for similar on SearchUO?

braceletofhaste.jpg

Thanks everyone!
    Randal

P.S. Depending on value or if I receive any offers, I might consider selling it.

2. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I sell Quite a bit of shame loot and whilr is it a nice jewl...the lack or pots, hci, dci keeps it from being uber, TBH if it had the 10 ssi and one of the other mods it woud be a 80/100 mil item..as it is i value it 5/10 mil if you find the right buyer

3. Randal Le'Morte

Randal Le'Morte Adventurer

Thanks! I've got it on a vendor for 12 mil, as there's a crappier one on SearchUO for 8 mil and another friend of mine suggested somewhere around 15. I just split the difference. * shrugs * We'll see what happens.

I have a HOUSE full of shame loot to go through and figure out the value if you're up for giving some advice.. :D