1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Mystic Enchant spell bug

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by Quickblade, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

When you cast the mystic "Enchant" spell and have the gump open to choose what hit spell you want, if you travel in a gate or a dungeon entrance or whatever server line, it will close the gump and you wont be able to cast it for about 1 or 2 minutes again, very annoying please can you fix it?

2. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I don't recommend fixing this, the above user is not really using the spell as intended.
    The spell is cast and mana is used then the gump is bought up, the above user (and i'm sure others) are then delaying the spell being selected until they're entering combat, it's not really supposed to be used this way, ideally the gump should display first then you should cast the spell and mana used after you've selected the spell.

3. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

no its just when i had the spell gump open and if I enter a gate or a dungeon entrance or whatever server lines, it makes the spell bugged for a few minutes which was very annoying. i dont think there are some exploit or advantage someone could use with fixing this. And btw it got fixed, so if you have the enchant gump open and cross a server lines, of course it will close the gump but at least i can recast it and dont have to wait 2 minutes like it used to be....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.