1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

mysticism changes

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by frostbolt, Mar 15, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

what kinda changes do you think mysticism will get?

currently the only thing i use mysticism for is the colossus

im hoping that the other spells like nethercyclone and hail storm gets changed a bit cause as of right now they are just clones of each other. except one does random damage types

maybe make it so that one has a larger radius or something?

a faster cast time would also be nice

animated weapon could also be made more useful imo.

not even sure why this thing requires tactics and anatomy

and ive never even seen the bombard secondary stun and knock back effect go off ever and ive been using them forever.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Animate weapon needs to work with tactics or anatomy not both!
    The heal stone really does not need a timer!
    Whirl wind needs a damage boost!
    spell trigger seems buggy to me when casting the stone if you have a blank book and a full book some times it will read the blank then say you do not have that spell!
    Also sometimes the spell trigger wont work right when cast especially with sleep and mass sleep!
    colossus is pretty good as is!
    the casting times for most spells could be shortened!

and the one thing that bugs me to no end is when I hit target enemy and it always targets my colossus! I can not tell you how many times this causes me grief !
    That is not really a mysticism problem just bugs me!

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Fixed that for ya ;)

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol thanks miner!

5. Gelf

Gelf Guest

I wouldnt mind netherbolt always hitting the lowest resist. would give me a reason to use, as i rather like the animation

6. calibek

calibek Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You know i was thinking about this the other day...that would be a really good spell...consecrate weapon but in spell form...nether bolt would serve that purpose well...

7. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

they need to make it so u can cast enchant weapon while on the run and get ur last default in stead of clicking which hit spell u want on your weapon.....this can be a pain in pvp.....ninja's animal form does it why cant mystics have it also? If u cast animal form on the run u go to the last form u were in automatically....id like to see that changed.

8. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bombard stun effect seem to be broken, that or useless, I hope its just broken because getting a stun effect once every 30s spells against people with 00 magic resist is...broken to me.