1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Mysticism gains?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Jermosh, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

I am just spamming Neither Cyclone 4 times then med to 150. Gains are really slow, am I missing something?

Does the Satyr trick work maybe? Although I wont be able to use Neither Cyclone of course.
  2. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 21, 2008
    Well, its pretty slow after 100. I spam Hail Storm to 117.5 then finish off with Nether Cyclone. Ive trained it to 120 twice and to 110 once and to gm once doing roughly this.
  3. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
    I'm wondering why there is no sticky gain guide for this skill as there are all the other casting skills.
  4. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

if you have access to SS/necro even temporarily from a soulstone...you can do the following

1)go to the Underworld dungeon
    2)walk around the corner until you find the small halway with acid slugs
    3) teleport to one of the ledges
    4)cast shade form
    5)cast wisp familiar
    7)make a macro(EC client) target next enemy/cast last spell/1.2 second delay....run a long string of this...then select the repeat 10 times option...
    8)cast whatever damage spell u are training once
    9)click your macro
    10) read a book while you gain

the acid slugs are near insta spawn and can't reach you

the shade form keeps you full mana...so u never have to med...even using nether cyclone

this has sped up my skill tremendously