1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mysticism, Imbuing and Focus

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arrgh, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Do these stack or should I stone the 120 focus or Imbuing if they don't stack? Thanks.

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They do not stack. The higher one determines the damage for your mysticism spells. I would go with focus for the mana and stamina regen.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no they dont stack and i always go with keeping focus for the regens

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Doh mirt you beat me :)

5. Zannette

Zannette Guest

Hi Arrgh,
    As Mirt and Storm already said they do not stack. On my T-hunter however I kept Imbuing as fights rarely need extra mana and I like to recall to Queen's Forge after each chest to unravel and than go home. Of course this is personal preference but the main point is that both Focus and Imbuing give same bonus to Mysticism so whichever one you keep will not change your damage output (if you have mana to sustain it)

Z

6. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you all for the quick replies! =) I will put the imbuing on a different char then! Thanks!

7. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yeap I am fast on the draw. :)