1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mysticism - sort it out please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mervyn, May 23, 2010.

1. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Why the hell do mysticism spells appear in the bottom left of the screen and not above the players head? It looks like people are just standing there casting nothing then suddenly bam, and what the hell is up with bombard? it does physical damage but RPD does not reflect it, but kinetic eater does eat it, and why when you don't have enough mana to cast a spell does it tell you in the bottom left of the screen, but magery spells it tells you above your head that there's insufficient mana for the spell. I WANT SOME CONSISTENCY!!

2. Well best you go play sims online or WOW, as you're not going to get " SOME CONSISTENCY" here.

3. Splup

Splup Guest

Go play with ur other troll friends...

4. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This isn't the UCH boards mate.

5. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

I dont know what you mean, my words of power come up right above my head. and the mana shortage issue is the same for SW and myst, so they are consistent :sad2::lame:

6. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

adapt !

:lol:

7. First off im not a mate of yours, secondly i think i know which board im posting on, its easy to tell, I have no Anti Mervynation sig on this one. This forum is not UO Spiels n Rants and this thread should be removed to the correct Forum as its no more than a rant by some one who just died and wants to rant about it.

8. Well i may have troll friends but at least they dont speedhack like yours ehh!

9. Divie

Divie Guest

no but your still a troll, if you have nothing legitimate to add pls head towards the nearest bridge rather than trying to cloud a real issue k thx bb