1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

mysticism spells where do i get them

Discussion in 'UHall' started by freakalicious, Sep 15, 2009.

1. what drops the higher level mysticism spells??
  2. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Nobody knows.....tis a mystery!
  3. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    So nobody has the lvl 2 spells? And will there be more lvls? Or only the 2 displayed in the book?
  4. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

I think you can buy the first and second level spells from the mystic vendor in Ter-Mur. I'm not sure were the upper level come from... I bought my lvl 5 & 6 from a vendor.
  5. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I should prepare a cut and paste version of this:

Low level: Buy from Vendor
    Level 3-4: From Skree
    Level 5-6: From undead gargoyles (found in Medusa Peerless and Primeval Lich Champion spawns)
    Level 7-8: Unknown, we're guessing that they're currently unavailable.
  6. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Those undead gargs are different from the ones that spawn in the Tomb of Kings? Or what ever that ord/anord place is(the one to access the abyss from Ter Mur).
  7. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Level 1-4 from NPC vendor.
    Level 5-6 from Undead Gargs
    Level 7-8 Unknown

I cant's BELIEVE we still don't have the last 4 spells available.. and NO word from Draconi? WTF?
  8. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008