1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mysticism Spells

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Firedoc48878, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Firedoc48878

Firedoc48878 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

So has anyone got drops for higher level mystic spells from Tomb of the Kings I have been Fighting in there for 3 days and not got one spell yet:eyes::eyes:

2. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Kill Navrey Nighteyes and lava elementals, they have a mystic scroll on corpse almost every time.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

go to the valcano in gargoyle lands and kill lava elementals thats where I got all but two of mine... or buy it off vendor ! On LS they go for about 25k for full spell book!

4. Firedoc48878

Firedoc48878 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

what vendor has them I know its in Luna LOL

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it was north east corner cant remember name but it said something like mytics !it was marked though as a SA vendor

6. Drawde2

Drawde2 Guest

Where do the 5th circle spells drop? Navrey drops 6th-8th, so I just need the 5th.

7. tuatha

tuatha Guest

I got everything not sold by npcs from the fairy dragons just infront of the Styg dragon temple. full books are indeed avail on LS for 25k.... if you see " Gumbo" or Tuatha at LS brit bank, just ask ill be happy to scribe em for ya

8. Drawde2

Drawde2 Guest

I'm on Pac, where they go for 100k :p I'll try the fairy dragons again soon. Hopefully the spawn is cleared soon. It's on those elves right now.

Thanks.

9. You also get 1 scroll drop on every skree.

10. Firedoc48878

Firedoc48878 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

HEY SORORITY GIRL(or anyone) do you get 5th circle spells from skree's
    all i need now is the 5th circle spells

11. Cryltaur

Cryltaur Guest

That would be a Negative. They only drop 4th and below.