1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Mysticism, throwing, imbuable?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Bullseye_of_Atl, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Looked on lists, as in jewelry.........I see evrything there but throwing or mysticism.....am I looking in the wrong place?
  2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    skill bonuses to mysticism, throwing and imbuing itself cannot be imbued.

(you are limited to the same list of skills that can spawn on loot)
  3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

What I want to know is why don't they spawn? I can see Imbuing not spawning because it is crafting but Mysticism and Throwing are the same as Magery and Swordmanship, Fencing, Macing, Archery, etc. So they should be able to be Imbued.
  4. My thoughts exactly, all skills can be placed on rings and whatnot......I believe this is an over sight..............(heads to feedback place....)
  5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    The 4th & 5th groups of skills (for jewelry) are one skill smaller than the other 3. So, the logical places to add them would be Mysticism to Group 4, and Throwing to Group 5 (This would allow construction of a mage/mystic more easily, since both use Eval, and put Throwing with the melee weapon skills)