1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mysticism] usefulness of Spell Trigger?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by imperterritus, Jan 19, 2010.

1. (Note to moderators: There is no prefix for Mysticism.)

I'm building a mystic/mage character. Both Mysticism and Magery are in the 80s and already he seem to be a pretty effective team member on guild hunts. :)

The Spell Trigger spell confuses me, though. It's effectively a spell that enables you to cast a spell later, sort of like self-Inscription limited to one scroll at a time from the Mysticism spellbook. Especially odd to me is that one of the Spell Stones ("scrolls") you can make is for Healing Stone, i.e. a spell to cast a spell to cast a spell. Anyway, has anyone found a good use for Spell Trigger?

PS: the updated Stratics page for Mysticism is greatly improved, giving a lot more details than it did before. Thanks.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well for one I use it for insta cast enchant,and stone form! sleep and mass sleep seems buggy and never work right for me when cast from stone otherwise i would use them !

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

It's an instant spell that doesn't cost mana. Would probably be useful for a large combo attack or to finish someone off.

and with cleanse wind, it's a free instant heal/cure/remove curse

and don't use it for healing stone, that's just useless.