1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mythic Password not correct!?!?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UOMarissa, Jan 12, 2014.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am having an issue that is driving me mad!!! I got an email saying on of my accounts went down. I knew this was happening as I had to add a new card. I had done this on 12/18. When accounts would go down I would log on and fix the issue with the new card. This has happened on 12/18, 12/20, 12/27, 12/28 and have not had a single issue. But today I go to log in and it says invalid password. Ok so maybe I just forgot, so I went to the forgot password and clicked and it told me an email would come to help me reset my password. No email, check spam and everything. So went and did it again, still nothing. Is the billing stuff down or am I just unlucky?

2. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

My friends are in this same predicament, no help for them so far at all. Still have my fingers crossed that some miracle will allow them to remain and continue in the game. link to where I posted their problem: http://stratics.com/community/threads/strange-deal-with-uo-subscription-billing.309352/

3. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I find it interesting that your password didn't work...this is what happened to Parnoc's and my friend. In her case the email address she was using is no longer working so she cannot send for a new password so she can log in and renew her accounts. Catch-22 :( It is very frustrating

Queen Mum likes this.
  4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

I vote to go back to the old billing!!!

I am sick and tired of having to tippy toe in there and hope it works! Its pretty bad when I fear going to account management more then a room full of Lich Lords!

kaiya_uo and Miri of Sonoma like this.
  5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Can you login to www.origin.com with your EA Master account. The systems are tied.

If you can login to that one, it could just be an error that will be reset overnight.

6. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If the passwords are being sent to say yahoo or gmail account you will not get them , couple months back it was written somewhere that UO would not support Gmail or yahoo emails as proper ones for passwords, which is why I had to go and unlink several of mine to another email. they can email [email protected] and hopefully with the questions supports ask they can answer to get it reset

7. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman

Well my problem fixed itself sometime since I posted this. I went to account management and typed in the same password I have used since I made the account and it accepted it and all is now good...well you know what I mean. The thing must have been down.

The Zog historian likes this.
  8. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Whew! That happened to me a couple of times. The first time was frightening when I couldn't login or get a reset e-mail.

9. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

i had the same bloody thing happen to me.
    i know what my password is, i even have it written down in my 'UO Binder' in case i need to direct my wife there if i where to be gone and need her to do something with it.
    but a couple months ago i went to log in to put a game time code on my account that i knew was coming up (i refuse to give EA my Credit Card any more)
    and i said wrong password.
    impossible.
    then i thought... well maybe i typed it to fast and i missed something, did it again.... and again... and again.
    not a word of a lie i did it 30-40 times!
    then all of a sudden.... it worked!

i was totally freaked out by this.
    so then couple days ago was time for another time code, was totally fearing this log in..... and nothing, worked fine.

what a glitchy crappy system they have!

10. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK INTO WHY NO EMAILS ARE
    BEING SENT FROM EA MYTHIC ?!? DEVS ?!? ANYONE ?!?

When on the Mythic Website, if you forget your Mythic Password you may chose
    " Forgot your Mythic account password ". You are then prompted to type in
    your email addy linked to your account & they will send you an email to change the password.

THIS OPTION DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. Ive asked for said email +2 dozen times
    over 2 weeks now and they are NOT sending out any emails. No Mythic/EA emails in my
    junk folder, inbox, or anywhere.

Im having the same problem as Voodoo. I logged on, typed in my password directly from
    info I have in a folder file (hard copy in a physical file cabinet) and it tells me 'wrong password'.
    So I figured screw it, I'll just use a password change to make 100% sure Ive got it right but no
    emails are being sent for me to use this option No help at all from EA Mythic.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!