1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mythic Story- In the Shadow of Virtue: Good Neighbors

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Salya Sin, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

A new addition to the Shadow of Virtue chain has been added.

In the Shadow of Virtue: Good Neighbors

I am now wondering at a comment made by Queen Dawn. The Bane do look a lot like the Chaos warriors... and in the recent Ricardo scenario, Minax was involved. Will allying ourselves with the Bane put us into a bad situation later? Perhaps we need to review the long term effects of this choice... what will loyalty to the Bane cause at a later date?

Not required, but I'd be interested in hearing if anyone else thinks this loyalty thing is going to come back and bite us in the britches later...

2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

forget the bane, there all wearing dragon armor, who the hell wants to hang out with dudes in dragon armor?

3. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

LMAO! You make a very valid point...

4. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

its just a matter of time we will find out that DAWN is loyal to know one and she is just after to kill us all shes a fake guys she needs to be beheaded and i have the sword that can do it :)

5. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

LOL! I love you man!

6. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

if you guys dont and or wont beleave me then when it happens (dont say i told you so ) :)

7. **Shrugs** So long as everyone is busy beheading. I'll just go check out that vault in that throne room over there. Nothing to see here!