1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Zupatemp, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Zupatemp

Zupatemp Guest

"temporarily down" since June of 2011? The heck? lol.

I wanted to figure out which chars I had on which account w/out having to reactivate both. Bleh.
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    It wouldn't have helped. It only ever displayed characters that had been logged in during the last 30 days.
  3. Zupatemp

Zupatemp Guest

Woops. Definitely wouldn't have helped. It's been years. Info for this game is getting more and more scarce too. Stratics is ok but There's been QUITE a few expansions and changes since I last logged in..which was just before the Japanese expansion lol...

How many folks are even on LA these days? Seems like a handful of folks post here.
  4. Zupatemp

Zupatemp Guest

Weird. how the heck does one reset their Uo account password now? I loaded the game, patched it and all that but when I go to do my password (obviously not knowing it after all this time) and it sends me to the EA account link site. The problem here is there is no where to actually change the UO password...and linking the account is impossible w/out the password.

Kind of stuck in a loop.
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Best I can do is refer you to this page I've logged into the Account Management Page, now what do I do? | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online
    which says:
  6. Zupatemp

Zupatemp Guest

Indeed, thanks =)

After much flailing about on the webpage I came to this conclusion as well. Strangely enough the CSR I got had a really hard time w/setting me back up and couldn't find my accounts for a while.
  7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    One guy that pasted on U.Hall, they couldn't find his main for 3 months, then accidentally stumbled into them while doing something for the one account he'd gotten active.

Part of the problem is the "needing the email account" issue. A lot of people with closed accounts no longer have last email account they'd associated with the account, and getting that changed can be a pain.
  8. Oh woe is me !!!
    I think I am not very smart :(
    Have an acct that I have no clue what the email addy is much less the pw for it !!
    Not sure what to do now :(
    LA is perking up again slow but sure :)
    So come and stay for awhile or forever we would love to have you here !!
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!