1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Naked Event....with a twist.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nurse Miss Maude, May 23, 2009.

1. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The twist was, hide and go seek. The EMs hide. Everyone was to collect a complete suit of armor off of the monsters in the dungeon, then find the EMs. First person to collect the armor and finds the Ems would win!
    We didn't have to go completely naked. Since there are rocks on a dungeon floor and ...uh....guano, the EMs made us shoes. It was amusing to see the EMs "discussing" which would be better, blue or red. We were hoping they would fight it out.....this is Siege after all. Instead of a EM battle, we split up and chose which shoes we wanted. *sighs* Next time maybe we'll see some EM flames.
    The event went very very quickly. Since I was in no position to kill anything, I got to hang out with Em Faine Morgan and Em Eira. Jesus arrived first, but with no armor. He killed an approaching earth elemental that looked very threatening. Thanks Jesus!! Captain Krunk arrived next, again no armor. He just wanted to find the EMs too. EM Seppo showed up, he said something about having several invisible minions with him.....hhhhmmmm wonder what that was about? Seppo didn't get shoes at the start of the event, so he made his own. AND blessed them with a special tag.
    Very quickly all the other participants arrived. Sara Dale was the winner!!! Congrats Sara Dale!!
    [​IMG]
    After the event we all returned to the Counselors Guild for cake and ale. The EMs hung out and chatted with us for awhile, discussing future events. During our conversations with them, we ended up at the Champions Hall. Hopefully they will decorate it up and use it for some future events.
    I must say, the EMs seemed truly interested in the goings on here on Siege. There was mention of a meet and greet type of thing. They also paid compliments to the player run events they have seen on this shard. Let's hope it gets more events here, and more interest for our shard.
    Tried to load a slide show but that didn't work, here is the url to the photobucket album instead.
    http://s659.photobucket.com/albums/uu312/nursemissmaude/Event - Hide and Seek/

2. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I am glad that proper footwear was issued. In these tough economic times it is important to remember that Sosarian Elves make a living crafting shoes.

3. This was a very fun event, I was playing as Captain Krunk, although Captain is nothing but a crafter, I came out of the event with some nice "blue suede shoes" crafted by the EM

4. Nurse Miss Maude

Stratics Veteran

Yes it was fun! Welcome to the boards too.
    [​IMG]

5. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Looks like it was fun. I'm sorry I had to miss it, but my neighbor had her baby today, so I don't mind XD

6. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You must have cropped your screenie. Cause im dead center!

7. Nurse Miss Maude

Stratics Veteran

Oh course I cropped them. No one wants the time it takes a full screen shot to load. And yes I could post them as clickable thumbnails, but those are annoying to me. So yeah I took all the blank useless area out. *shrugs* I'm a web designer by trade, uh it's what I do.