1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Name Change Token

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Penelope's Notebook, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Penelope's Notebook

Penelope's Notebook Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Apologies if this information has been posted elsewhere, perhaps you could direct me...

I have a talisman and clothing blessed to the particular name of the character whose name I currently wish to change. Will those blessed items go to waste and become unusable, if I change the characters name?

Many Thanks
  2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    I know the clothing bless deed will be fine and I am "pretty" sure the same goes for the talisman although I have not changed names with a Talisman myself I have changed names more on more than on character and nothing was lost for me. I am sure others will chime in with their experiences.
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    personal blessed / owned names will change on the items for the character, especially when put onto the character after the change.

Things with just their names (AoS clothing, holiday gifts, etc.) will not.
  4. Mina_Lino

Mina_Lino Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 1, 2008

My personal bless deeds still work.
    AoS clothing keep their name...

(i used to be mina...now mina de luna...my mule used to be Morgan , now Mina de Luna)

Also planning to change my warrior from Helena to Lena de Luna :)
    Create my own little family :)