1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Crazy Fireball, Feb 23, 2009.

1. How long does it normally take a name to get approved.

Ive been waiting 5 days now for my uber to get s name o_o.

Its nothing bad or creatvie its just Irish Mutt.
  2. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

usually about three days but lately i've been having problems also i would suggest deleting it and trying again i did that and it got approved over night. best of luck :D
  3. Well i would - but he has strong gags! :(
  4. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

oh goodness lol maybe try calling them?
  5. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

I would guess it has to do with how crowded the servers are. On halloween, i made a black cat (my uber) and it took almost a week for the name to be approved, i guess because so many people made new toons.
  6. Okay i finally got it approved!
  7. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

I think it also depends on the mood of "whoever" gets your name request! I just made "Kitty Fantastico" (a Buffy reference - it's the cat that Tara and Willow had...wonder whatever happened to that little kitty, but I digress) and by the time I finished the tutorial and logged out and back in, it was approved...10 minutes max.
  8. yeah - they just dont like me :hahaha:
  9. I'm an old school Buffy fan from the original air days! I remember that cat!

I've never had to wait for a name. Although it seemed like days as they all get rejected...and I thought I was so clever too! LOL, can't fool the TT police! :)
  10. Okay- I went in the live chat last night saying that the name wasnt approved yet.

I had a nice woman who approved it in live chat - because it was two weeks and it should only take three days!

They didnt understand why that it wasnt approved sooner - it was cute!
  11. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Okay Sean, I'll bite -- what is the name?
  12. Irish Mutt - i forgot to update my siggy, hes going to be a ubber - if yall want to help.